Get Lane 5000 ingenico FREE by signing up for our services
- Large touchscreen display combined with a compact consumer-facing terminal
- Accelerated checkout, with electronic signature and boosted NFC acceptance
- Designed for the most demanding retail environments
- Processor: Crypto & Crypto Processor, Cortex A5
- Memory: 512 MB Flash, 512 MB RAM, MicroSD up to 32GB
- Display: 3.5” backlit, HVGA (480×320) pixels
- Keypad: 16 hardtop keys, raised marking, backlit
- Camera: 5M pixels autofocus (QR code library embedded)
- Terminal connectivity: Ethernet 10/100 base T, Bluetooth Class 2, Wi-Fi
- Power supply: 12V (USB retail), PoE 802.3af compliant
- Terminal size: 7.4’’ x 4.3’’ x 1.9’’ (189 x 111 x 48 mm)
Key Features & Benefits
Device Variants Available
- Ingenico LANE5000 EXPINET
- Ingenico LANE3000 EXPINET
Our Simple 3 Step Process
How Lane 5000 Ingenico Works
The Lane 5000 Ingenico has a large and colorful touchscreen that combines a compact design with a consumer-facing and accessible terminal. The screen is wider than most card readers, so is ideal for businesses that display more information on transactions than just the final price.
It’s also perfect for businesses that may cater to an older demographic who can benefit from larger text and images when checking out. With this merchant device, you can accelerate the checkout process, collect electronic signatures, and fast NFC acceptance.
The most demanding retail environments can benefit from this high-performance Ingenico Lane 5000 card reader. It accepts all kinds of card payments, so every customer can use their preferred payment method. Powered by TETRA, this device is designed for efficiency, speed, and safety.
Specifically, the card reader’s design encourages NFC payments, so contactless payments will increase and improve productivity. If you want to boost your contactless payments, this card reader is an excellent device.
Not only are contactless payments faster, but they can also reduce the spread of germs and diseases, keeping you, your employees, and your customers safe.
Why Best Merchant Services
If We Can′t Save You Money,
We′ll Pay You $500
Email or fax us your statements and we will get back to you within one business day. If we cannot beat your current rates, we will give you $500.