PAX S80 Countertop Payment Terminal
Get PAX S80 FREE With Your BMS Merchant Account
- Contactless, Chip, Magstripe
- Large memory capacity
- Dial, Ethernet
- High Speed Printer
PAX S80 Specifications
- Processor: 32-bit ARM11
- Memory: 192MB (128MB Flash, 64MB DDR)
- Display: 2.4 inch 320 x 240 TFT color LCD
- Keypad: 10 numeric / letter keys, 8 function keys, 4 ATM keys, 1 Power ON / OFF key
- Printer: Thermal printer, speed- 30 lines per second Paper roll width / diameter: 58mm / 50mm
- Magnetic Card Reader: Track 1 / 2 / 3, bi directional
- Smart Card Reader: EMV L1 & L2 certified
- Communication: Modem: Sync. (HDLC, up to 9600bps), Ethernet Asnyc. (V.92, up to 56kbps)
- Peripheral Ports: 1 x PINPad, 1 x RS232, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Line, 1 x Mini USB (OTG), 1 x Power port
- Weight: 18.52oz
- Certifications: PCI PTS 4.x, EMV L1 & L2, MasterCard Contactless, Visa payWave, American Express ExpressPay, Discover DPAS, JCB J/Speedy
Key Features & Benefits
Device Variants Available
- PAX S80
Our Simple 3 Step Process
How PAX S80 Works
The Pax S80 is a flexible and robust card terminal with several advanced and intuitive features. From basic payments to complex transactions, this card reader can do it all. It only works with magnetic strip cards, so contactless payments are not yet an option.
However, you can purchase an additional contactless payment reader if you want to accept contactless payments. It can accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners’ Club, JCB, and EBT cards.
The ATM-style design makes it easy for customers to navigate as it’s a familiar layout for most people. The built-in printer can quickly dispense receipts, so no awkward waiting time while the receipt prints. But the Pax S80 does more than accept payments; it can also process refunds, voids, returns, and tips.
Merchants can accept payments even if there is no internet or WiFi connection available. So a power outage or network problem doesn’t have to get in the way of your sales. The security is top-notch, featuring address verification, CVV, and CID, ensuring that the transactions you process are not fraudulent.
It has 128MB of flash memory and 64MB of SDRAM, so you can process hundreds to thousands of transactions in one day!
Why Best Merchant Services
If We Can′t Save You Money,
We′ll Pay You $500
Email or fax us your statements and we will get back to you within one business day. If we cannot beat your current rates, we will give you $500.