Get Pax s300 FREE by signing up for our services
- EMV®, MSR and NFC/Contactless
- EMV & PCI Compliant
- Large Memory Capacity
- User-friendly Interface with Powerful GUI
- Memory: 192MB (128MB Flash, 64MB DDR)
- Processor: 32-bit ARM11
- Card Reader Types: Magnetic Card Reader | Smart Card Reader | Contactless Card Reader
- Communications Ports: Single Multi-function Cable Port – 1 x RS232 | 1 x USB2.0 Device | 1 x Ethernet
- Security: DUKPT, Master/Session, 3DES | ANSI / ISO9564 format 0, 1, 3 | PIN ciphered key algorithm | ANSI X9.9 / X9.19 MAC algorithm
- Physical: L x W x H (inches): 6.57 x 3.19 x 1.97 Weight: 10.23 oz
- Certifications: PCI PTS 4.x SRED, EMV® L1 & L2, Visa payWave, Mastercard PayPass, American Express expresspay, Discover D-PAS, Interac Flash, JCB J/Speedy UnionPay qUICS
Key Features & Benefits
Device Variants Available
- PAX S300
Our Simple 3 Step Process
How Pax s300 Works
If you want a high-performance card reader, the Pax S300 is a high-quality retain PIN pad with many beneficial features. It can accept EMV, MSR, and contactless payments, giving your customers plenty of options.
The compact and modern design is appealing and will not be a clunky or awkward device on your counter. With keypad barriers to protect a customer’s PIN, your clients can enter their private information confidently. It is EMV and PCI compliant, so it has top-notch security to protect all sensitive information.
One of the best aspects of the Pax S300 is the massive memory capacity, allowing you to handle thousands of transactions and store the information safely. And the user-friendly interface is familiar and intuitive, so customers can complete transactions effortlessly.
It’s ideal for multilane merchants who want to combine security with convenience. All transaction information is encrypted with PCI PTS 4.x and SRED technology. The color touchscreen and loudspeaker create an easy-to-use reader that can complete transactions in seconds!
Why Best Merchant Services
If We Can′t Save You Money,
We′ll Pay You $500
Email or fax us your statements and we will get back to you within one business day. If we cannot beat your current rates, we will give you $500.