Get Ingenico Move 5000 FREE by signing up for our services
- Enhanced customer engagement on the shop floor
- Sleek design for high-end environments
- Intuitive interface for best-in-class user experience
- Processor: Application & Crypto processor, Cortex A5
- Memory: 512 MB Flash, 512 MB RAM, MicroSD up to 32GB
- Display: 3.5” backlit, HVGA (480×320) pixels
- Keypad: 16 keys, raised marking, backlit
- Thermal Printer: up to 30 lines/s, 2 1/4″ (58mm) width x 0″ 40mm
- Terminal connectivity: WiFi and Bluetooth, 4G/LTE + WiFi + Bluetooth
- Power supply: Dedicated power Jack
- Terminal size: 6.6×3.1×2.2″ (169x78x57 mm)
Key Features & Benefits
Device Variants Available
- Ingenico MOVE5000 WiFi
- Ingenico MOVE5000 4G
Our Simple 3 Step Process
How Ingenico Move 5000 Works
The Ingenico Move 5000 is one of the smallest card readers, so it’s discreetly on your counter or in your pocket until it’s time to complete a transaction. It easily doubles as a countertop reader or handheld device for businesses on the move.
It’s also one of the most durable and resistant designs, so it works outdoors even in imperfect weather. The modern design is perfect for high-end environments like luxury stores or fancy restaurants.
The 3.5-inch color touchscreen is on an ergonomic interface that is comfortable to use when typing in a PIN or confirming information. The user experience is superior to many card readers, making the transaction process clear and easy so that all customers can pay without issue.
The Ingenico Move 5000 is powered by TETRA, so it has a large memory, high-performance capacity, and top-notch security. And with the integrated printer, you can offer receipts from anywhere, whether on a restaurant patio, at a farmer’s market, or on your countertop.
Why Best Merchant Services
If We Can′t Save You Money,
We′ll Pay You $500
Email or fax us your statements and we will get back to you within one business day. If we cannot beat your current rates, we will give you $500.